Are you sending your kiddo to camp for the first time? Are you worried or anxious about your kids being away from home?
I completely understand! I am a mom of four overnight campers and I know your struggle. The truth is there is NOTHING like the benefit of an overnight camp experience for kids.
This is why I created a resource for parents to help you navigate the before, during and after camp your camper’s first year.
How This Digital Duffel Can Help:
- Address any worries you might have about this excellent experience.
- Build YOUR relationship with your camper even stronger.
- Turn any camper nervousness into camper confidence.
- Partner with camp and our great staff to support your child’s growth and development.
- Help campers use the great skills they learn at camp even after they go home.
Here’s a Sample of Some of the Resource You Will Find in the Duffel:
- Questions for parents to ask their kids before camp
- Tips for having real conversations with kids
- How often should you write your camper and lists of cool stuff you can write
- Ways to ease anxiety about your camper leaving
- Getting your kids back and getting to know them again
- Use it or lose it: taking advantage of all the cool stuff they learned at camp!
We Know Your Busy, We Make it Easy!
- Use your computer or phone to access through the Teachable platform
- Each resource is short and easy to digest
- Watch, listen or read on your own or with your camper
- Three modules, all available at once!