Are you ready for the struggles of Back-to-School this year?
89% of parents are not!
Parents are torn.
They don’t know what to expect, or what to do! This year will look like no other, and there are more obstacles than ever. Nothing is the same, and what we know will change, fast and often.
This is where my 2020 Back to School…??? Resilience Guide for Parents will help you!!
What do you get in the "2020 Back to School...??? Resilience Guide for Parents":
You get framework, guidance, strategies and SKILLS for handling:
- Your or your child's feelings of overwhelm, frustration, guilt or detachment
- the incredible uncertainty over the start of school, and how it will all change - probably often
- understanding what success looks like this year and setting goals and expectations
- partnering with educators even if you never meet them!
- When (and when not) to worry about a student's mental health and what to do about it
- How to protect your own mental health all year long
- Resilience Tools
- Academic Goals
- Screen (over)Time
- Health and Safety Tips
- Transition Navigation
- Parent Teacher Relationships
- Making and Keeping Friends
- Mental Health Checklist
- Parent Mental Health
More About the Guide....
Who is this guide for?
Adults with school-aged kids, whether they’re learning in the classroom, online or any combination.
When does this guide start?
Available for sale now, resources delivered by August 17th!
How do you get the material?
Videos, Worksheets, Tip sheets, Checklists and more. None take longer than 10 minutes to absorb. Available all at once or one at a time, in any order so parents can use these in the ways that make the most sense for their situation.
Where can you take the course?
On your phone, tablet, laptop… or all three!