Using humor and her own struggles as a parent, Doctor G really connects with her audience. Her experience as a physician to hundreds of families facing conflict has given her great understanding of the many situations in which parents find themselves. As a national parenting speaker she offers workshops, webinars and keynotes that empower parents to raise respectful, responsible and resilient kids.
Working parents really appreciate her approach and Doctor G is an excellent resource for corporations or employers seeking ways to help their team handle the stresses of the work/life balance. Educators from preschools to military bases to universities find that Doctor G has the tools they need to develop students with great character who can focus on their academic tasks.
Develop your own workshop or choose from any of Doctor G’s most popular keynotes or seminars:
- How to Get the Behavior You Want … Without Being a Parent You Hate!
- Teach Resilience: Raising Kids Who Can Launch
- Teach Responsibility: Empower Kids with a Great Work Ethic!
- Teach Respect: That’s My Kid!
- Parent Hard at Work: How to effectively parent from the office or away from home
- Teach Good Kids to Do Good: Getting kids involved in making the world a better place
- Work From Home Without Guilt
- Parenting the Tech Generation
- Talking to Kids About Tough Topics
- Helping Our Children Grow from Tragedy
- Give the Gift of Great Character for the Holidays
- Entitlement Proof Your Kids
- Raising Teens – Letting Go Without Giving In
I just want to say thank you for the invitation and Doctor Gilboa is awesome!"
Sears employee's written feedback
Jen Ann Hall