Using humor and her own struggles as a parent, Doctor G really knows how to connect with audiences. Her experience as a family physician to hundreds of families over the years has given her great understanding of the many situations parents find themselves, from how to improve your child’s behavior to the 3 Rs of Parenting: teach respect, teach responsibility, teach resilience.
Doctor G offers parenting solutions, parenting tips and work/life balance advice for wide range of groups.
Working parents appreciate her no-nonsense approach and Doctor G is an excellent resource for corporations or employers seeking ways to help their team handle the stresses of the work/life balance. Educators and administrators from pre-schools to military bases to universities find that Parenting Expert, Doctor G has the tools they need to develop students with great character who can launch!
Dr. G Offers
Dr. G’s candid parenting advice and straightforward parenting tips have made her an in demand international parenting speaker. She offers keynotes, workshops, and webinars that empower parents to raise respectful, responsible and resilient kids.
- Keynotes (30, 60 and 90 minute talks)
- Workshops (1, 2 and 4 hour sessions)
- Breakout Sessions (30, 45 an 60 minute presentations)
- Virtual learning and webinars (45 and 60 minutes)
Develop your own workshop or choose from any of Doctor G’s most popular keynotes or seminars:
- Teaching the 3R’s of Parenting; Respect, Responsibility, Resilience
- How to Get the Behavior You Want … Without Being a Parent You Hate!
- Teach Resilience: Raising Kids Who Can Launch
- Teach Responsibility: Empower Kids with a Great Work Ethic!
- Teach Respect: That’s My Kid!
- Parent Hard at Work: How to effectively parent from the office or away from home
- Teach Good Kids to Do Good: Getting kids involved in making the world a better place
- Work From Home Without Guilt
- Parenting the Tech Generation
- Talking to Kids About Tough Topics
- Helping Our Children Grow from Tragedy
- Entitlement Proof Your Kids
- Raising Teens – Letting Go Without Giving In
- Many more!
If you have an inquiry, please fill out the simple form below and a member of her team will be sure to respond right away!
I just want to say thank you for the invitation and Doctor Gilboa is awesome!"
Sears employee's written feedback
Jen Ann Hall